“Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life” (Romans 6:4, KJV).
Schedule Your Baptism
Baptism – to be purified or cleansed; to be submerged in water; the washing away of sins
– He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned (Mark 16:16).
– Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost (Acts 2:38).
– Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls (Acts 2:41).
– And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days (Acts 10:48).
– When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus (Acts 19:5).
– And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord (Acts 22:16).
Because baptism is an essential part of your salvation experience, we provide everyone the opportunity to be baptized after our scheduled services however, for your convince, if you would like to schedule a baptism during or after our scheduled services, please fill out the contact form below. Once completed, a representative from our baptism committee will call you to confirm your schedule. We look forward to witnessing you take the next step in walking in the newness of life!
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE:
1. Secured and friendly environment
2. Restroom to change
3. Baptismal clothing: shower cap, undergarments, robe and towels